Ok, things to know about me:
1. I'm an Avenged Sevenfold TRUE fan
2.I'm a girl
5.I speak almost fluently english, so no problems with that
7.I'm lazy, so I'm connected, hum...on weekends and if I am in the week, then, talk to me because I feel alone every single minute in front of my PC.
8. I loooove fanfictions, (especially Synacky or yaoi ones)
9.You can call me Kuro if you need to name me.
10.And there is the 10th dot. *i don't know what to write T^T
There's 60% of people who think a7x is just a bunch of noise and there's 40% that think they're way more than just noise. Put this on your profile if your one of the 40%
A7X MAKES MY WORLD GO ROUND!
A7X KEEPS ME SANE!
A7X MEANS LOVE!
A7X ARE IN YOU AND IN ME!
A7X SAVES LIVES!
A7X OWNS MY ASS!
IF YOU ARE A7X ADDICTED THEN PASTE THIS!
*1.True Avenged Sevenfold fans know more songs than just Bat Country, The Beast and The Harlot, and Almost Easy.
2. True Avenged Sevenfold fans accept them for their changes.
3. True Avenged Sevenfold fans don’t call them sell outs.
4. True Avenged Sevenfold fans would get their names, the deathbat, or anything else related to the band tattooed on their body.
5. True Avenged Sevenfold fan know the boys’ full names, stage names, birthdays, girlfriends/wives, and status in the band.
6. True Avenged Sevenfold fans love the boys not only for their music, but their personalities, and feel connected, and inspired by them, even if they have never had the opportunity to meet them.
7. True Avenged Sevenfold fans are known in school as the A7x girl or guy. All your friends know that you love this band.
8. True Avenged Sevenfold fans write anything band related all over their body, and re-write it when it starts to fade.
9. True Avenged Sevenfold fans would ditch a date in a second if they seriously hated the band.
10. True Avenged Sevenfold fans would risk their lives to stand up against anyone who hates on the band.
11. True Avenged Sevenfold fans use lyrics like “Seize the day, or die regretting the time you’ve lost,” as the quotes they live by.
12. True Avenged Sevenfold fans that spend their lives writing add A7x into their stories that have nothing to do with the band whatsoever.
13. True Avenged Sevenfold fans often make threats that are along the lines of, “Don’t make me send Jimmy and Matt after you!”
14. True Avenged Sevenfold fans randomly sing the bands songs to drive their friends, or random people crazy.
15. True Avenged Sevenfold fans argue with their friends about which member of the band is the hottest.
16. True Avenged Sevenfold fans quote funny lines from the tour intros that were on the Live in the LBC& Diamonds In The Rough compilation.
17. True Avenged Sevenfold fans talk about the boys like they are their best friends.
18. True Avenged Sevenfold fans set their ringtones to Avenged Sevenfold songs, and let their calls go to voicemail, so they can listen to the song, then call their friends later.
19. True Avenged Sevenfold fans honestly feel as though the band has saved their life.
20. True Avenged Sevenfold fans are not obsessed, your addicted
Every word Matt sings.
Every beat the Rev (R.I.P.) plays.
Every solo Synyster has put his heart into.
Every note Johnny hits.
Every rhythm that has ever come out of Zacky's guitar.
Saved lives of thousands who didn't think they could make it.
If you're one of the thousands saved, add this to your signature.